WORK WITH US
Notice Inviting Expression of Interest (EOI)
for the development of a digital subscription model for the
Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve Newsletter: Tadoba Diaries
Posted: August 11, 2022
Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Conservation Foundation, Chandrapur publishes Tadoba Diaries, a monthly newsletter regarding events, activities and wildlife at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve, for the benefit of general readers and visitors. In order to increase its reach and reduce the environmental footprint associated with printing, the management invites the experienced individuals / firms (service providers) to develop and manage the digital subscription model for the newsletter on the following terms and conditions:
- The service provider will develop an efficient subscription model that will allow readers to pay an annual subscription fee online and subscribe to Tadoba Diaries online or/and in hard copy.
- The subscription model will be hosted on the existing official website mytadoba.org.
- The service provider will develop such a subscription model that will arrange the information in the subscription forms and generate MIS on weekly basis.
- Alerts for subscribers to read the latest issue, reminders to renew subscriptions, MIS etc. will be automatically generated.
- The service provider will also manage the subscription model by uploading the latest monthly issue, making necessary changes in the model, ensuring MIS for sales, revenue, customer information, customer query etc.
- Commercials for this project will be purely on revenue sharing basis. The service provider will earn the pre-decided share of revenue every quarter (to be proposed by the developer).
- The service provider should preferably have past experience in developing a subscription model for a media product.
- The service provider must deliver the project within the deadline agreed upon.
Interested service providers who meet the criteria may submit their EOI with a covering letter duly signed by an authorized signatory to Office of the Conservator and Field Director, TATR, Chandrapur, on or before August 26, 2022 (1800 hrs IST) by email at email@example.com.
Any proposal received after the deadline shall not be considered.
Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve Foundation, Chandrapur
SEND YOUR APPLICATIONS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 6 pm on August 26, 2022.
APPLY FOR THE POSITION OF GIS EXPERT
Posted: June 24, 2022
The Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve Conservation Foundation, Chandrapur is inviting eligible candidates to apply for the position of GIS Expert.
Last date for applications: 5 pm on July 10, 2022.